Most product testing companies reward you either in cash or by allowing you to keep the free review products.
This article brings you the names of US companies that allow you to keep products in exchange for a review (after testing).
Test products for free and keep them USA – companies to approach for free product testing at home
Here are the names of US companies that give away free products.
Keep in mind that some of these firms add you some cash or gift cards for your participation!
How cool is that?
Hair styling, skincare, cosmetics, and wellness products
Join L’Oreal’s consumer participation panel for a chance to test and keep hair care, hair styling, hair color, cosmetics, skincare, and sun care products.
You must be over 18 years to qualify.
Another legit product testing company offering test skincare products for keeps in the USA is Elemis.
3. Pink Panel
Here you try out tons of beauty products and keep them. Plus, you receive an extra $25 – $100 incentive in the form of gift cards or more beauty products.
Other companies worth checking
- CURLS- Click on the contact us form on biz and write a message requesting to sample their products (not more than 3).
- Jessicurl- Get Jessicurl’s cleansing, conditioning, or styling products for free here.
- Essence Insiders- Take this survey for an opportunity to join the Essence Insiders Community where you get invitations to test and keep free products.
- Elle Inner Circle: Here you’ll be receiving a range of products and services from ELLE for testing. You may also be required to complete specific surveys to keep the product.
For some companies, nothing is more beneficial than learning what you think about their products and if they meet your baby’s needs.
Their recently released products will be yours to keep as long as you give them your feedback and perhaps reviews.
Try these companies:
- Kolcraft- The company considers users feedback vital to their continued success. Sign up as their baby product tester here.
- Summer Infant-Mommies with young kids (0-3 years) are considered. Check them out.
- Goldbuginc-If your kiddo is under 4 years old, apply to join Goldbuginc’s product evaluation programs
- Nieto Research: Be part of Nieto Research’s membership that gets free baby products ahead of everyone else here.
- Johnson & Johnson Friends and Neighbors agency: There may be free Johnson & Johnson baby products plus an honorarium via the company’s JP Morgan Chase Payment System if you’re accepted. Apply here.
- PTPA (Parent Tested, Parent Approved): Join PTPA Home product Testers Panel for a chance to receive pushchairs, nappies, baby monitors, bottles, soothers, cribs, and more to test, review, and keep.
Test products for free and keep them USA: Test and keep footwear and related gear
Sign up for the following companies to gain access to free running shoes samples (and other footwear) in return for reviews.
- Saucony- Men and women who run to keep fit or for fun can receive free running gear from Saucony once approved here.
- New balance product tester panel: Another great company, keep fit and get free shoes by applying here.
- Brooks product testing- Brooks is all about testing great gear (footwear and apparel) for free. Apply to become Brooks product tester here.
- Intertek: As Intertek’s product tester, you’ll be on always ahead with new apparel and footwear. Visit Intertek product testing website to get started.
- Gear Beast Product Tester Program- If you’re a good match, Gear beast will ship products to test for free (Go to this link).
Other footwear and gear companies
For all these, you have to return the product but you’ll be compensated with more freebies or coupons.
- Nike product tester– Join as Nike product tester here.
- Adidas product tester– Apply for Adidas product testing.
- Under Armour – Apply for under Armour field testing program.
Test clothes and fashion
Here we don’t have many choices. Try these two:
- Chico’s product testing: Chico’s Women’s Clothing (plus other fantastic stuff) awaits you upon joining.
- She speaks product testing- your favorite products could be on the way on approval. Join now.
For foods, snacks, and other delicacies, check out:
- McCormick Consumer Testing: McCormick & Company hires taste testers for different foods, snacks, beverages, and more under the Mccormick product testing program (application link).
- The Riceipe Club– Sign up today for occasional online coupons, ‘in-home product placement’, and other special offers.
Test products for free and keep them USA: Games and related accessories
- Where to test and keep PS4 (and all the latest PS versions)- Go to playstation.com and sign up by filling out the product trial form for a chance to test and keep PS games. You must be at least 18 years.
- Where to test, review, and keep xBox– Gamers accepted to the Xbox insiders program get early access to the newest games and upgraded features in exchange for feedback. Learn how to enroll.
Test products for free and keep them USA: TVs, mobile phones, home theatres, and other electronics
Nothing can be satisfying as being rewarded with a premium 4K TV, a high-end home theater, the latest iPhone, and more just for expressing an honest opinion.
Here is where to get your dream electronics without paying a coin (if you’re lucky):
The website lists all the current beta testing opportunities from Dell, Logitech, T-Mobile, Polycom, and many more.
This is also an option for those looking for headphone product tester opportunities as well as folks who want to test and keep airpods.
· Philips product testing program
Become a Philips product tester here and start sharing valuable insights to help them improve the innovative product range.
Depending on the test, you may keep the item free of charge.
· Where to test apple products and keep them as an apple product tester
You’re not so lucky if you’re looking for a free MacBook or iPad because Apple mostly uses its employees to test, review and keep iPhone s.
Apple however runs the Applesead apple product testing program under which you can test various pre-release Apple software products.
Remember there are sites promoting offers to test apple products (and keep them) including a free iPhone 11 pro max product testing program but we cannot vouch for them.
· How to become a Samsung TV product tester (in exchange of giveaways)
Samsung definitely tests its products using real consumers but it seems that their testing program is run only when they’re promoting new products.
As such, keep checking the website for Samsung product tester openings.
Test products for free and keep them USA- All other products
- Good Housekeeping institute– Register for the Good housekeeping product testing panel here for a chance to be sent assorted Good housekeeping goodies for testing.
- Toluna product testing app- If you’re accepted, you’ll occasionally receive dozens of Toluna test products for free to test. Try Toluna community of influencers app here.
- Amazon Product Sampling program – Amazon sends your free samples of products that it thinks you will like and there’s even no obligation to review/buy the product. The program picks lucky customers randomly and you need an active Amazon.com account to be eligible to test products for Amazon.
- Roku free product testing electronics program: Apply for Roku Beta Testing project to test Roku Roku streaming experience and products for free.
- Fitbit:Try your luck as a Fitbit field tester to receive Fitbit products for free here.
- Pinecone Research– Besides offering test products for money, Pinecone (owned by Nielsen) keeps recruiting product testers for a plethora of merchandise. Visit the website.
- Target’s Hey, Bullseye program- Members keep the products after writing reviews. Apply now.
- Home Depot: You get free products by Home Depot or its vendors after applying here.
- Crowdtap: Give honest feedback to Crowdtap in return for free products and cash rewards here.
- Smiley 360: This amazing product testing site is exclusive to US residents. Join today.
- Influenster: Discover new products and own them without paying a dime with Influenster here.
- Vocalpoint: Use your voice to impact well-known brands and influence folks with Vocalpoint for freebies and coupons. Start here.
- Pinchme- This is another wonderful company for free branded goodies. Learn more.
- Branded Surveys-US panelists get free products to test. Check them out here.
- Trinova: Chicago-based Trinova gives away cleaning products to members of Trinova VIP.
- Ipsos: Apply for Ipsos product tester position to grab one of the over 7000 products they give away for reviews annually
- Adoric Product Tester Program- You’ll need to be accepted as an AdoricInfluencer here to access free products.
- TIKI® Brand products testing program– Sign up to stand a chance when the next sampling program opens.
Test products for free and keep them USA – takeaways
We think you’ll truly love being part of these consumer panels and other product testing programs.
That said, there are a few things to take into account:
- Membership multiplies rapidly because we all love freebies so it’s important to act fast.
- Be sure to keep checking your email for updates after signing up. Again, choice products are claimed quickly considering that most of the goodies are shipped on a first come first serve basis.
- Message the company/call if you feel you want further information either during signup or before participating in product testing jobs
Think you have what it takes? Go to the links we have included for each company/site and apply.